Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Journal {in progress}

I haven't done any scrapbooking since the summer, but I'm feeling motivated these days. The last project I did was A Week in the Life {it's actually still in progress}. I really enjoyed it because it forced me to journal and take pictures everyday for a week and I was hyper-aware of all the little things that go on day-to-day in our lives. I'm inspired to do a knock off of that for Christmas. I got out my *stash* and put everything I could use on the table: cardstock, glitter paper, stickers, gems, ribbon, flocked transparency, journaling cards, red vellum envelopes, glitter chipboard, glitter chipboard letters, doillies, tags, everything!
I plan on using some plain, white scalloped chipboard {which I got in a big pack of various shapes at Lakeshore Learning Stores} for the cover and making a ring book. I can't wait to see what I come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment