Thursday, December 23, 2010

Semi-Baked Goodness

While hard-core baking from scratch is practically a Holiday requirement, it is a relief to come across some delicious, easy to bake recipes {that don't require much baking}. Both of these recipes main ingredient is the mini pretzel. The first one is a Rolo/Pretzel recipe with the following ingredients:
Mini Pretzel Twists
Rolos
Walnuts or Pecan Halves
Here's how you do it:
I found it works best to do two at a time. Place two pretzels with one Rolo on each on wax paper and microwave for 13-17 seconds. Immediately press the Rolo down into the pretzel with the nut of your choice.



After I placed them in a container I thought they needed a little extra something...powdered sugar!



I've also heard of a version of this recipe using yogurt covered pretzels. YUM. Another recipe I found was this one...pretzels dipped in white chocolate from an amazing site filled with pages of inspiration - One Charming Party.


No comments:

Post a Comment