Friday, September 16, 2011

Back to Wonderland

It's party time again around here. Our little love is turning the 3 soon and she asked for an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party. Lucky me, because when she was just 4 months old big sis had an Alice party for her 4th {here}. Lucky me, again, because we kept everything. I'm hoping this party is a breeze to put together. We are doing some things different though. Which I will post after the party {are you hooked?}
What I wanted to share are these *Welcome Signs* that I have been making for my girls' last few birthday parties. What I like best about them is that I put them in their scrapbooks afterward.
Here are some I've made in the past:

 This is from the Carnival Party {here & here}

 This one is from our little love's first birthday {here & here}

After finding those signs again I was inspired to get all my supplies out and make another one or two or three.
 {Aren't those little clipboards just adorable?}

 All the necessary embellishments {and more}

These are perfect! I had forgotten I even had anything with tea cups.

 This is the final product for the front screen door.



{Most of the products used come from my favorite brands from Creative Imaginations}

No comments:

Post a Comment