Saturday, May 21, 2011

Carnival Party Wrap-Up

Well, it's been a few months since the Carnival Party, but better late than never...right? I had previously posted preparations {here} for the party and talked about the theme being red & white, which I highly recommend for parties hosted close to Valentine's Day. I finally went through most of the photos....
I've got to find a photo of the table with food and cupcakes on it. Much more appealing!
Some of the games...
This was the best of all ~ a lollipop tree {literally}. I asked our good friend Mr. B to make one because he's a miracle worker of all things wood. I had explained to him the kind of tree you usually see at the school carnival that's made out of a 1x2 {??? I don't really know about his kind of stuff.}, about a foot high with holes drilled in it. And this is what I got....
Oh! The other nice thing about it being a red & white theme, and being in February is that the girls were able to wear their Christmas outfits. Double Whammy. {I hated to do it, but we just took the lollipop tree down a few weeks ago}
And here are some other shots from the day that I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment