Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Classic Dinsey Art

 I just reconnected with one of my favorite books from my childhood. It's  missing a cover and a few pages, been drawn in and of course is torn throughout. Even after all the abuse I still find the book mesmerizing to look through. Not only does it bring back warm and fuzzy childhood memories, the artwork is enchanting.

 My little-love's favorite princess {of the day, anyway} is Snow White. And, since I am still able to style her bedroom without objection I took advantage of the situation. {I'm also going to do something with this super cute Easter Bunny for Easter}.


I cut out some full page images with text, bought some cheap white frames, added some paper lace trim to make up for the size difference, and voila!

I also cut out these images of Mother Goose and a poem of Jack and Jill (featuring Mickey and Minnie) to put over our book rack in the hallway between the girls' bedroom. I need more wall space to display all the pages from this book. These Disney storybook artists are so stinkin' talented!


No comments:

Post a Comment