Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shout Out to Siddy Girl

My VBFITWWW {very best friend in the whole wide world} is THE creative force behind Siddy Girl. She is very, very talented at graphic design, jewelry design, and handbag design. All her purses/bags are made extremely well and are super durable. Plus, the fabric choices she offers are waaaaaay cute! You can customize your bag the way you like with different fabric choices, trims, strap styles, etc. She is an artist, she makes jewelry, she sews, she's an awesome mom, a really great wife and a totally rad VBFITWWW. Below are the bags that I own. The one tucked away at the back was my first diaper bag. The brown one at the right is my messenger bag that I used to transition out of the diaper bag. Then, I needed a new diaper bag {at left}, and I also have a clutch for the rare occasion when I can go out without the diaper bag.
She throws a trunk show at her home every year before the holidays. She spends months ahead of time making a huge selection of handbags. The presentation is gorgeous. All her beautiful bags and jewelry are surrounded by really cool flea market finds like old suitcases and dress forms. I tried to pull some pictures off the Siddy Girl Facebook page, but they didn't come through. I will try to get some posted so you can see just how lovely it all is.

No comments:

Post a Comment